Dunk Tank Interactive
- Actual Size: 8' Length X 14' Width X 9' Height
- Setup Area: 24' Length X 20' Width X 14' Height
- Outlets: 0
- Attendants: 1
- $269.99Free Overnight/40% More for 2nd day
- Please call to reserve this item.
Dunk Tank InteractiveDunk Tank – Has anyone heard laughter louder than when an innocent person is plunged, perhaps on purpose, into a pool of cold water? Well, with the About to Bounce Dunk Tank Interactive, it's about time you found out. The Dunk Tank Interactive is one of the best treats for any birthday, event, or even corporate event. Put one of your courageous guests on the platform, while other guests can take their chance throwing the ball at the special target – which will instantly, upon being hit, plunge that courageous guest into the water. The Dunk Tank Interactive has a, “danger zone” which all viewing and participating guests must stay outside of. Be sure to read all safety instructions before use. The tension in the pit of your stomach will never be more exciting than when that one magical throw perfectly smacks the red circle. We all know what happens next. Priced at $199 for a five hour rental, the Dunk Tank Interactive will make a huge splash at your party
SAFETY RULES for DUNK TANK
- Easy Dunker must always have an adult operator on duty when in use.
- When tank is going to be unaended, always drain water. NEVER LEAVE A DUNK TANK FILLED WITH WATER UNATTENDED!
- Cordon o%uFB00 a “danger zone” in front of, to the sides of, and behind the tank. Keep people out of the zone to avoid getting hit by an errant or de%uFB02ected throw. Children should never be allowed inside this “danger zone.”
- Never place the dunk tank on a platform or stage. (NOTE: When %uFB01lled the dunk tank weighs over 4,500 pounds.)
- Keep Easy Dunker away from electricity.
- Keep water level %uFB01lled to at least 8” from the top of the tank.
- Only one person at a time should be allowed on the seat or in the tank.
- Keep all non-swimmers, anyone less than 5’ tall, or over 250 pounds o%uFB00 of the tank.
- Anyone with medical conditions which may place limitations on their physical exertion (such as, but not limited to: heart condition, pregnancy,back injury, etc.)should stay out of the dunk tank.
- To keep from slipping, the dunkee must always wear rubber sole shoes.
- Before each dunkee climbs onto the seat, they must %uFB01rst make sure the seat is securely locked in place and that the safety latch is engaged.
- The dunkee should use the handles to assist in climbing out of the tank and for getting back up onto the seat after being dunked. However, the dunkee must not hold onto the handles while being dunked.
- The dunkee must move toward the front of the tank when coming up out of the water to avoid hi/ng their head on the seat.
- Never use hard balls.
- Never stand or kneel on seat.
- When being dunked, the dunkee must keep hands on knees and sit forward on the seat.
- Do not allow anyone to hit target with hands.
- Do not operate Easy Dunker during a storm.
Size (Length x Width x Height)
10'L x 6'W x 12'H
Max weight capacity (per person)
Cement set ups allowed
Cement setup is allowed. Sorry, we can't set up on any type of rocks as the constant rubbing will wear through the vinyl jumps.
Overnight rentals allowed
Pool type- 24 inch deep pool